8 quotes that truly inspire me on this day of remembrance for one of the modern champions of peace:
1. The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
2. Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
3. Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
4. That old law about ‘an eye for an eye’ leaves everybody blind. The time is always right to do the right thing.
5. In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
6. Life’s most urgent question is: What are you doing for others?
7. If a man has not discovered something that he will die for, he isn’t fit to live.
8. Justice denied anywhere diminishes justice everywhere.