New Year’s Eve seems like a great time to join the Thursday “8 Things” bandwagon started by Magpie Girl.
My wishes for 2010…
1. To love more and worry less
2. To always be honest with myself
3. To finish my 29 things to do before I turn 30 list
4. Let myself be more vulnerable
5. Remember that each day is a new beginning, not *just* Jan 1st
6. Trust my heart & gut
7. Continue to look within and find new ways to give back
8. Live every day as if it were my last
I am the master of my fate, the captain of my soul.
-William E. Henely