Spakrletopia is a blog the fabulous Christine Mason Miller kept for the year 2008. Each day she posted on something/someone that inspired her. Anyone that knows me well knows that I just can’t stop talking about Christine and her amazing work! She has been a huge source of inspiration for me over the past few months. Check it out!
From the blog:
inspiration in·spi·ra·tion [in-spuh-rey-shuhn] noun
1. an inspiring or animating action or influence: I cannot write poetry without inspiration.
2. something inspired, as an idea.
3. a result of inspired activity.
4. a thing or person that inspires.
a. a divine influence directly and immediately exerted upon the mind or soul.
b. the divine quality of the writings or words of a person so influenced.
6. the drawing of air into the lungs; inhalation.
7. the act of inspiring; quality or state of being inspired.
[Origin: 1275–1325; ME inspiracio(u)n < LL inspīrātiōn- (s. of inspīrātiō). See inspire, -ation]
—Synonyms 1. stimulus, incitement.
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
[Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.]